Your gift to Stony Brook Cancer Center provides valuable, immediate resources and momentum as we plan to become even stronger and more dynamic. Because of you, Stony Brook Cancer Center can meet our mission to make a difference in the lives of all the patients we serve—and the families who love them.
We are grateful for all the donors who have contributed to the Stony Brook Cancer Center, including:
- Kavita and Lalit Bahl for their donation of $13.75 million to establish the Kavita and Lalit Bahl Center for Metabolomics and Imaging. Learn More >
- A $150,000 gift from Stony Brook alumni Gloria Snyder ’72 and Mark Snyder ’69 of Belle Terre, NY, to establish the “Gloria and Mark Snyder Symposium” for Cancer Medicine. Learn More >
- George and Olga Tsunis who have established an endowed fellowship for an MD or PhD pursuing biomedical research at Stony Brook Medicine. Learn More >
- Stony Brook Donors support the inaugural holder of the Renaissance Endowed Professorship in Cancer Biology, Dr. Ute Moll, vice chair for experimental pathology at the Renaissance School of Medicine at Stony Brook University who is internationally recognized for her work in cancer pathogenesis and therapeutics. Her landmark research, focusing on how cancer evolves and how cancer cells respond to many existing treatments to help predict which types of cancers will respond best to particular treatments, captured the attention of nine local Renaissance Technologies families. Learn More >
- The Campaign for Stony Brook, which raised $630.7 million from 47,961 friends, alumni, foundations and corporations, exceeding the $600 million goal by five percent. Learn More >
For helping to make it all possible, we thank you for your support!
Please contact me with questions or to give.
Deborah Colgan, Associate Director for Advancement and Cause Marketing
Stony Brook Cancer Center
Office: (631) 216-2981 Cell: (631) 942-2431